Wednesday, November 9, 2011

what i am thankful for...11/9/11

i am thankful for today's beautiful weather.
I was able to whip out a dress, jean jacket, scarf and a pair of leather boots today to class(probably the last time my legs will see the light of day until March). There is something about the sun being out that just seems to make everyone happy and smiley. High of sixty nine in upstate New York in November? I like it.

i am thankful for my patagonia pullover.
Oh my goodness. I ordered mine in August on sale for sixty dollars and my parents just sent to me. I don't know how I ever lived without it. It's so snuggly and cozy. Never taking it off...this may be a problem.
i am thankful for starbucks.
Those holiday cups just do it for me. I love the smell of the rich coffee. Now they even have my favorite holiday flavor, Peppermint Mocha, in skinny form. It rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment